Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wedding Pictures: Portraits

This was by far the most stressful part of the wedding. I became commander and chief of the family photo time. I guess it fell to me because I knew everyone (and it's been rumored that I can be bossy direct).

Trevor and Nathan had so much to contribute in the days they were in Tennessee for the wedding. I think they were a lot of fun for my Grandpa and Joyce whom they stayed with.

The men and women who have shaped our lives in ways that make us better for the Kingdom and for each other.

The Ramsey Clan (minus Dave, he was out of the country)

The Bradfords (minus Kyle and Chelsea)

The Harris side

Grandpa and Joyce (don't tell Grandpa his picture is on the internet. He would kill me)

Mama D and Papa Lewis

Paw Paw and Maw Maw

My brother Jon

Brian and the Ramsey women

Bro. Bobby Williams

Bro. Frank Sizemore
Are you getting tired of wedding pictures? Hang in there, only a few more days and then I'll stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!