Monday, September 14, 2009

FAIL: Muffins

Today I made attempted to make muffins as is my beginning of the week ritual. I make a dozen and they usually last us the week long as snacks and dinner additions. My friend Candice graciously gives me freshly ground wheat flour when I'm in the Springs on Tuesdays so these muffins are  fresh, heathly, and yummy. Except for this particular batch. I forgot the single most important muffin ingredient: baking powder.

Brian and I waste very, very little so it was pretty painful to toss my muffins in the trash. But without baking powder that's where muffins belong.

Speaking of painful, let me introduce you to my new best friend. I have had a tension headache for weeks. My shoulders are tight and my head hurts like crazy. I drink so much water that I'm up half the night in the bathroom so I know I'm not dehydrated.

Any one have any tips or suggestions for how to kick a three week tension headache?

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm sure your headache is gone by now (haha, I HOPE it's gone...) The best thing you can do for a chronic headache (if you are, in fact, fully hydrated) is to get a massage. It releases all the muscles in you neck and shoulders, and it does some other things that I don't quite understand but have quite nice results :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!