Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wedding Pictures: The Ceremony




Erin being amazing.


Brian's groomsman Nathan and Sandy, Brian's lovely mother. You should be jealous of me because of how awesome my mother-in-law is. I love being a Ramsey. They're good people.


My Mom and Trevor, Brian's best man. She was beautiful in her new suit.


Jenn Ward was such a smiley attendant.


I couldn't see Brian as I was walking down the aisle. So I used that time to scan the crowd and see who all came. So many special people! Their presence was such a gift. That handsome guy on my left is my stepdad Jerry. He looked so distinguished in his tux :)


Even though I couldn't see Brian, he could see me ;)

"Because we stand in the grace of the risen Christ I, Ashley Harris, promise my love to you ... "


Family and Friends!


We were a little excited. Can you tell?

By the way, I am selling the dress. If you know of anyone who's looking send them my way.

If you're a friend or loved one of ours and you keep up with us through this blog let us know by leaving a comment (blogger is tricky when posting comments so if rejects your comment the first time just hit post again and it will work most every time). We're so honored that you would spend a few minutes on our blog.

2 comments:

  1. Brian and Ashley, it's still so weird to see you together as husband and wife! It's absolutely amazing. I love love love that you found each other again and got married I can't wait to see you in person some day and rejoice with you over how beautiful the Lord is and how great His gifts to you have been!

    Missing you both,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're our first comment! Thank you for your sweet, sweet words Em :)

    We love you!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!