Monday, September 14, 2009

Wedding Pictures: Preparations


One of my favorite things about our wedding was how many friends and family I visited with in the half hour before the wedding. People were not shy about coming back to the bride's room and chatting. And I'm so glad they weren't! Here are some of my favorite shots from my pre-wedding visits.
Dad came to say hello.

Maw Maw and Paw Paw dropped in per my request and we had a good laugh as always. (Brian calls them Ma Ma and Pa Pa because he cannot inflect enough Tennessee twang to pronounce their names properly. Until he learns, I told him he can call them Mr. Arnold and Mrs. Shirley.)

Josh is one of my "brothers" from college. He's getting married in January. Hopefully Brian and I can be there.
Mamma D and Papa Lewis (whose names Brian can pronounce because they are regionally neutral) and below the one and only Stephanie Ryan. 
 
It would figure that while I was hosting a pre-wedding social hour Brian was in the groom's room reading the Bible. He's so much more spiritual than I am.
I promise that tomorrow's post will have more pictures of Brian. What can I say? I was the bride. There were a lot of pictures of me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!