Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Roundup

One of my favorite blogs Girltalk does a Friday edition called "Friday Funnies." I love their weekly blogs but I usually skip the Friday Funny, not this week though. This story will make you cringe with horror and laugh with delight. It's worth a read. 
***
I've spent more hours than I wish to count in chiropractor's offices this week. My right side is significantly higher than my left due to misalignment and my neck is so tense that I have 0% curve (a healthy neck should have 30% curve). I'm taking breaks from the computer more often and doing some stretches Dr. P gave me.
***
At the pounding my friend Chryl gave us Snap peas. They are my new favorite snack! This is coming from someone who cringes at raw broccoli and celery. If you haven't tried these pick some up the next time you're at the grocery.
***
It's Date Night! This week we are going to the movies. We don't go often. In fact, we've probably only been to the theater together 3 times since we started dating. Brian has high media discernment (aka he doesn't put up with over the top language, crude humor, or sexually graphic material). I really appreciate Brian's leadership in the kinds of entertainment we choose.

We're planning to see "I Can Do Bad All By Myself" by Tyler Perry. I like Tyler Perry films, but I don't think Brian has ever seen one. I wasn't sure I wanted to see it until Bob Waliszewski gave it a good review and he's tough!

I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully we can get there early enough to get a seat that won't hurt my neck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!