Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wedding Photos Arrived Today!

Our wedding pictures arrived today. Yay Lance! Lance Murphey was our photographer. I highly recommend him. He has a heart for his craft and for weddings. He captured some really touching pictures of family and friends that I never told him I wanted. He has a real knack for figuring out what matters. Here are some previews until I can show them to you in person. 


Above is Brian getting ready. He was so handsome. 


To the right is Erin talking me through a moment. (No second thoughts or  anything).  Erin was the wedding coordinator. It was her first wedding and she was a pro. She was calm, cool, and collected right up until I cried before leaving the reception. Then she cried with me. So many emotions.       


It rained on my our wedding day. (Still getting used to the "us" thing.) Matt, Brian's brother-in-law, saved the day with the brilliant plan below. And yes, I am a little embarrassed that my dress is practically up around my waist. But doesn't it make for a funny picture?                                    

My pastor has never been known to preach a short sermon and my wedding was no exception. By the time he pronounced us husband and wife my legs were like jello. I made it to the chair in the foyer before collapsing. Good thing my new husband we there to catch me.  My wobbly legs were worth it though, because Bro. Bobby's message was so unique and gospel-centered that Brian and I will cherish it for years to come. 



I cried during our vows. Shocked everyone, especially Brian. Must be something about marriage because I haven't stopped crying since. Geez. 


My bridesmaids were amazing. Christian, Brittany, Katie and Jenn were just as loving as sacrificial on my wedding day as they have been the whole of our friendships. I love you ladies. Thank you for all you did. You were beautiful attendants.                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!