Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October 21

This morning when Brian left for work I walked down to the car with him to get my camera. It was still dark because he leaves pretty early to open the coffee shop on Wednesdays. And since I had my camera I took a picture of him and the crazy precepitation.

The little white dots are snow flakes. I know I've already blogged about the shock and horror of snow in October, but mark my words any snow that falls to the ground outside my apartment before November 1 (the date I have deemed appropriate for snow) will be photographed and blogged about.

I'm going to be driving in this in a few hours. I'm a bad enough driver without snow.

4 comments:

  1. Just to rub it in a little, it's supposed to get up to 74 today here in TN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The driving just takes practice, like driving on dirt roads...those freaked me out when I moved to Nebraska for college, but snow excited me. Perhaps after a year of it you'll learn to enjoy the sweet benefits of being able to slide on the road, as long as you know how your car handles it. Embrace it, enjoy it! I miss it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are like the best little homemaker wife ever...and it's not even been a year! Ash, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lex :)

    To be fair, I'm unemployed so I have more time than most to work on my domestic skills ;)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!