Saturday, April 23, 2011

I Cut Hair

Brian's been asking me to buy clippers so I could cut his hair to save some money. And this week on one of my meandering Costco trips I saw a pair of Wahl clippers for 24.99 and decided I'd give it a go. 

I tried to cut his hair back when we were dating and his roommate had to preform some major damage control before he went out in public. So tonight I watched a couple youtube tutorials before I went to work. They were short clips that only showed how to do the sides, but I felt like I had a decent idea of how to go about it. The result was good! 

Since it costs 12.99 for a man's hair cut at Great Clips it will only take one month for our new clippers to pay for themselves! This is going to be a yearly savings of 260.00. That's nothing to shake a stick at folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!