Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Brian!


For those of you who are not Brian. I'm sorry to have subjected you to my singing and my unwashed hair. I tried really hard to compress this video so I could email it to Brian privately rather than embarrass myself on the blogosphere, but that proved to be an insurmountable feat. So laugh your little hearts out.

And, the dessert I mentioned after my enthralling rendition of Happy Birthday will be featured on the blog tomorrow. Trust me, you'll want to try this one.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, my sweet, dear wife. I just got a lot of joy watching this, and I am very excited to spend the evening with you and enjoy that dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling! :) The Happy Birthday song IS an important part of any birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did laugh my little heart out...but it was a much needed laugh!! Yall have fun!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!