Thursday, October 15, 2009

S.O.S.

Remember last time how I said I was making a chicken curry soup for some friends on Saturday? Well I need a good bread to go with it. Rolls or biscuits or something like that. So I'm sending out an S.O.S. for recipes that aren't too difficult and don't require ingredients that I wouldn't already have.

On second thought, no biscuits. Emily and her Mom gave me the key to the mint with their recipe but I'll have to really work my ego back up before I try homemade biscuits again after my epic fail.

Thanks in advance for your help!


1 comment:

  1. Ashley! Make these rolls; they're FABULOUS.

    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Whole-Wheat-Refrigerator-Rolls/Detail.aspx

    Super-light, and so delicious that we've been eating them without butter, jam, or anything.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!