Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snowed In Part ll

I know yesterday I whined about the snow, and I'm not taking it back or anything because it is lame to be snowed in alone. But today I found out that being snowed in with someone else, someone being your sweet husband, is awesome. 


Last night Brian convinced me to go outside and experience the snow. I really don't like being cold or wet, but I did want to see if we got mail, so I agreed to braving the blizzard.



It was daunting.

And I was freezing.

But man was I fashionable. I wore my bathrobe with Brian's fleece overtop . Don't be jealous of my style.

See how deep! Brian's practically a giant at 6 '2 and it comes up to his knees.


All that adventure and no mail. 



2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha - so the part about rain, sleet and snow not stopping the postal worker is just an urban legend!

    Brad

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!