Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cutting Cookies with Boys

A couple nights ago our friends Drew and Jason came over for dinner. Drew and Jason were also on the Summer Project where Brian and I first met. Drew goes to Mines with Brian and Jason was in a small group with us this past year. They're two friends we're glad to kept in touch with.

Before dinner Brian and Jason put together a cookie recipe that I found for them over at Girltalk. We let them chill while we ate Erin's Balsamic Chicken with quinoa and rosemary potatoes. After dinner I floured our coffee table and gave the guys cookie dough. I should have known that they would make weapons and sci-fi characters out of the dough.



1 comment:

  1. This post brings back some good memories! One year I baked cookies for the boys in D201 for Christmas ... most of them were traditional, but I couldn't resist throwing in a few decorated like eyeballs.

    I have a Christmas card for you and Brian on my counter, but not your address ... we got to go home for the holidays after all! So happy late Christmas, and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!